Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 11.21.12


Grateful for sure!

Dan’s activity this week:

First of all, I'm very thankful for the blessing I've received over the last year.  My business has truly been blessed and it feels good that hard, consistent work does pay off.  I couldn't do it without you!

My clients who received the offer last week have past their appraisal!  Nowadays, no matter what you think the outcome of an appraisal will be, buyers, sellers and REALTORS® are always uneasy until we clear that step of the process. 

My listing that has a first right of refusal received a low ball offer from an investor who is just “fishing”.  So after I do my obligation and present it to my clients I can throw that one aside!

My new listing is live and it looks great!  Even in this traditionally slow time, homes sell every day.  A few years ago, I even sold my personal home on Thanksgiving Day! 

I headed out last weekend and again tonight with buyers looking at homes.  Interestingly enough each of these buyers don’t have to sell their current homes before buying the next one and each is most likely going to put an offer in on a larger, nicer foreclosure, fix it up and then move in and sell their previous home…that sounds oddly familiar!  I guess you attract those who are like you.



 Rates for the week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages was dropped from 3.57 to 3.54 percent in the week ended Nov. 14, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell from 2.88 percent to 2.87 percent.



No comments:

Post a Comment