Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 2.27.13


Opportunity is coming…

Dan’s activity this week:

So, no new listing this week but I just finished all the paperwork for the 2 homes that I will list next Tuesday!  Now to line up one for the week after that, please let me know if you know anyone who is considering selling their home.

Excited for this afternoon…we are closing on the sale of my client’s home which was only on the market for 45 days through the slowest time of the year, Dec-Jan so I’m pleased with that accomplishment.

Last Saturday I meet with two new clients who are ready to sell their homes and buy another home here locally.  Those homes should be ready to sell in mid-April timeframe so a good start to the 2nd Quarter of 2013, gotta continue hitting those goals!

So buyers are looking, sellers are selling, clients are getting active so Spring can’t be too far away, I’m ready for some warmth!


     Rates for the week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages rose from 3.79 percent to 3.80 percent in the week ended Feb. 20, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages was steady at 3.02 percent.


No comments:

Post a Comment