Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 1.18.12


-My Weekly Real Estate Update-

Rates are holding!  I've signed two new listings this week and a few more come on soon.  Additionally this week, I closed on one property, leased one, and wrote an offer on another for a buyer.  The market is looking great and it's a perfect time to prep your home for a late winter or spring listing or purchase.  I have openings in my schedule to meet with you to discuss your property specifically and I'd be honored to be a part of your home selling or buying team!










-This Week's Rate Update from the IBJ-
The average rate for 30-year mortgages was unchanged at 4.18 percent for the week ended Jan. 11, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell from 3.40 percent to 3.38 percent.



No comments:

Post a Comment