Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 12.19.12


Great forecast, great rates!
  
Dan’s activity this week:



Warning… you've heard this before…but buyer activity across the board is slow for the next 30+ days. 

Good inventory is still hard to find.  At this point in the year some buyers are considering building a new home and not waiting for the Spring listing blitz for good homes to come on the market.

So in the last week I've locked up two more listings for the Spring, bringing my total now to 7…just one away from my goal.  My drive in that number is to hit my quarterly and thus annual goals.  As of now, with buyers and sellers, I’m projecting 11 closings in the 1st quarter of 2013 (my goal is 7!)

Which leads me in, again, to this…as you go out to Christmas and New Year’s parties with friends & family and someone starts talking “house”, your recommendation of me and a referral of my services would be appreciated, I can’t reach my goals without you!


Don't forget to set your own goals for 2013 now.  You've heard it before...if you don’t have a goal...you’ll hit it every time!


Rates for the week

From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages climbed from 3.50 percent to 3.52 percent in the week ended Dec. 12, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages was unchanged at 2.85 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment