Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 4.18.12


Both 30 & 15 yr interest rates down


Dan’s Activity this week:

Ahh…the closing, what a great one I had last week.  All parties very happy!  Showing more homes to buyers tonight, all day tomorrow, Saturday and it goes on and on.  I believe I’ll get an offer on a 7-day-old listing in the next 24 hours, and prepping another home for the market next Tuesday. 

I need more listings to sell, so please pass my name along to those you know! I’m also taking time to work on my business with a monthly REALTOR® group I've joined.  Tomorrow’s topic: the 2012 Business Execution Plan.  I planned the work, now to work the plan!   


Rates for the Week

From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages fell from 4.23 percent to 4.11 percent in the week ended April 11, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell to 3.32 percent from 3.42 percent.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment