Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 3.14.12

Up & Down

Lock it in now for the long haul, it would be hard to believe that the rates can get any better!

Dan's Activity this week:
Two offers on one listing, second showings on the others, I’d say it’s been a busy week…and its going to get busier!  After showing homes to clients and responding to offers, I’m off to the Annual ERA International Business Conference.  This year it’s in New Orleans!  It’s also ERA’s 40th Anniversary.  I’m looking forward to learning new ways to improve my business, gain more expertise, and as iron sharpens iron, talk with my colleagues from around the country and the world. I’ll have some great info to pass along this time next week, so check back in!


Rates for the week:
From the IBJ: The average rate for 30-year mortgages rose from 4.10 percent to 4.14 percent for the week ended March 7, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell from 3.35 percent to 3.34 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment