Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 3.6.13

When is Spring going to arrive…


Dan’s activity this week:


My two new listings are live and each have their first through-the-door activity.  I also presented the homes to a local REALTOR® who is representing a California investor who is buying 10,000 homes across America for rentals.  I closed on one with this buyer last week and these new homes also might fit their model.

So now that we closed on the home referenced above, we just need a decent home to come on the market so my client can make an offer, close and move in.  Thank goodness for parents who live locally to help them while in transition!

I got a call from an investor who is ready to sell their rental asap!  So that will go live next Tuesday!  Keep the streak alive…just need to line up the next listing for March 19th.

Several buyers are looking, sellers are selling, clients are getting active, so Spring can’t be too far away.  I’m ready for some warmth!

The weekend is just about fully booked with buyers out looking for their next home and also part of the the following Saturday, and I’m sure the will fill up quickly.  Regardless, I treat each client as if they were my only ones and always make it a priority to meet your Real Estate needs.

If you know of someone who is considering buying or selling, please have them contact me.  I’ll treat them as good as I would treat you!!



     Rates for the week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages fell from 3.80 percent to 3.73 percent in the week ended Feb. 27, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell to 2.96 percent from 3.02 percent.


No comments:

Post a Comment