Sunday, January 27, 2013

Unique Finds at the 2013 Indy Home Show!

Dan and I had the opportunity to attend a "Realtor Preview Night" hosted by Fischer Homes last Thursday, January 24th.  We were able to walk the gorgeous model home and get a sneak peak at the layout and decor.  It still amazes me how they can construct a home and take it down inside year after year.  My favorite question to ask those around me has become, "This is great, but did you see the basement?"  I got a few people on that one!

This year's theme was a vintage, repurposed design decor.  I took pictures of some unique finds so I could remember them and I thought I'd share them with you.  To see the entire home, you'll have to visit the show from January 25th-February 3 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.  




A sneak peak at the rooms and overall decor!


Hard to see, but these are salvaged mantles with mirrors inserted and hung over each vanity.


Baseboard with antique mirror


Rustic tin board as functioning as the family's calendar


Salvaged window


Ladder used as a picture frame holder


Salvaged door on the hall closet


Shutters as window treatments


Porch pediment as wall decor


Drying rack as paper/magazine holder in the mud room


Old gate for holding pictures


Drying rack in the laundry room

Great finds and ideas this year at the 2013 Indianapolis Home Show!  
Let us know if you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment