Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 10.3.12


What are you waiting for?!?!?!

Dan’s activity this week:

First, rates are just way too good, call me now to sell that house and buy the next home and lock in those rates for the long haul.  At least let me pass you along to my mortgage partner.  Sorry, I had to get that off my chest, now on to our regularly scheduled update…

So the short sale is now cruising right along, financing is in full effect, appraisal passed and the inspection is this weekend.  So with the exception of some major structural or biological issue, we close in less than 2 weeks! 

Again, good activity on my other listings since last week, so I just need some of these buyers with good feedback to send me that offer.  There is definitely a time warp affect for buyers and sellers.  A week to a buyer is like a month to a seller…or their agent! 

I picked up another potential buyer for my client’s investment properties.  Although I don’t have anything more than that at this point, the fact that two came in within days of each other gives a small indication that those with money to spend are considering spending it. 

As I was making one of my anniversary calls (I call my clients on the anniversary of their closings) a past client informed me that he is newly engaged and they’ll need to sell her home!  I can’t wait to help this couple become a family under one roof.

Tick, tick tick…the Irish Fall Family Fest is fast approaching.  Preparations are feverish so save the date of Sunday, October 14th from 3-6…that’s when the 1st Annual Irish Fall Family Fest will be unleashed!  Invites have been mailed out so here it is!  If you read this blog with regularity, you are invited!  Just email, call or text me to RSVP. 



 Rates for the week

From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages fell to 3.55 percent from 3.70 percent in the week ended Sept. 26, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell to 2.88 percent from 2.95 percent.

Again, what are you waiting for?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment